Become Our Chapter Leaders
Do you miss the TIU community? Want to stay in touch beyond graduation, give back and keep in touch with your friends? Here is your opportunity!
We are currently looking for alumni who can help out for an eight-month period of time to reestablish our chapters in Vietnam and Indonesia. Also, we are looking for alumni who would be willing to establish a Thailand chapter and Japan chapter from the ground up.
Tasks include and are divided among the chapter team, meaning that each of you will focus only on one or two tasks depending on your availabilities:
- Liaising with the local TIU offices to:
- Organise a local reunion party at the end of 2023 (virtually or in-person depending on the COVID-19 situation and regulations in the country)
- Engage in local student recruitment
- Establish a social media presence by posting at least once a week on the chapter account
- Join monthly Executive Board meetings and report on current tasks and activities.
- Shared task: Organise at least one event to benefit or connect local alumni like a virtual or in-person reunion
- Be either Vietnamese, Indonesian, or Thai national final-year students or alumni; preferably living in one of those countries
- Be TIU alumni living in Japan for the Japan Chapter
- Be able to fully commit to the eight-month period of time
- Be able to join meetings on a monthly basis
- Be reliable, motivated and committed to expanding the TIU EAA's vision of establishing an international network of TIU alumni
- Work proactively and actively to seek communication with the EB members
What we offer:
- A friendly, teamwork and harmony-oriented working environment
- A diverse team of committed and motivated individuals
- The chance to grow and develop your skills as well as to develop the roles according to your preferences
- Authority and an opportunity to join and lead a growing international network of professionals
- Being able to take on your role from wherever you are in the world
How to apply?
Please send a short motivation (not more than 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Chapter Leader Application. Please be ready for a short video call to get to know each other and allow each other to ask questions.
The start date for this position is as soon as possible.
*Please be noted that all listed positions are voluntary. You will not receive monetary compensation for your work.